- Once you are in Sign-up Page, You will see this form:
- You can use Google or Twitter for faster registration or manually fill up the form.
- Once you have filled the form, click “Register” Button
- Once you clicked the button, you will get redirected to this page:
- In your mailbox you will receive your username & the link to set your password:
- In the link sent to your mail, you will see this form:
- Now you can enter your password or generate.
- Then click on “Save password” button to continue.
Note, If your password is marked as “weak” or “very weak” then you will need to confirm the use of weak passwords:
- Once clicking in Save Password button you will get redirected to this page:
- Click on “Log in” Text.
- You will get redirected to this page once you click in “Log in” Text:
- Fill the Log in Form with account credentials you used to register before.
- If you got redirected to this page:
- Go To Inquiry Nepal’s Site. Here
- If you saw your username besides “Submit Listing” button, then you have successfully registered, verified and logged into your account:
Congratulations, You have successfully registered, verified and logged into your account if you followed all steps properly 🙂
We Hope this tutorial could be helpful!
Was this helpful?
1 / 0